Monday, April 30, 2007

DRUNK POST!

Goddammit. That was bullshit. Chan Ho Park sucks. You know, except for his 2000 and 2001 seasons when he ruled. In any case he's sucked since then.

David Wright and Carlos Delgado can go fuck themselves. On a side note Carlos Delgado lives in the building next to me (also on the same block as the Cory Lidle building- please don't stalk Rory B. Bellows or eat my liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.)

The point is that David Wright (who Rory's college roomie met at a boxing fight over the summer), Carlos Delgado and Chan Ho Park can all insert the lifeline exercises into their respective anuses!

3 comments:

Rory B. Bellows said...

Yes, I did indeed write that post while I was drunk, and I also watched Pirates of Penzance (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086112/) after I got back from drinking and watching baseball all night... I think this may severely detract from the power, veracity and loquacity of our humble blog.

Rory B. Bellows said...

Whatever- our good friend "TonzoFun" LOVES Pirates of Penzance.... F U for judging me, DYNAMO!

Ken Dynamo said...

Chan Ho - youre supposed to EAT dog, not PLAY LIKE ONE.

WOOF.

i own daredevil on dvd.