Monday, March 31, 2008

LLLLLLLLet's get ready to be done getting ready!

I know baseball is the most pastoral of all the major North American professional team sports, but thats not stopping me from getting so pumped that I want to ram my head through a fucking wall (and if mlb.tv keeps screwing with me, I just might!)

In case you needed to give your pumpitude a lite nudge, I suggest viewing the video embedded below, preferably with your computer hooked up to some big ass speakers cranked up to eleven. The video is Staring at the Sun, by Smile. I don't know shit about this band except I remember listening to this song on K-Rock in middle school while tearing through pre-algebra homework like a maniac, then I stumbled upon it just recently, much to my good fortune. Please enjoy.



I might try to make this a regular feature, probably called Monday pumpitutde enhancement. Yeah, RAWK!

No comments: