Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Sorry for the delay

Ok, so before I post about the greatest sports team not to wear the green and white and dominate all things of the grid-iron let me digress and state the following:

ALL PIECES OF SHIT WHO GO TO PUBLIC MIDDLE SCHOOL IN NYC AND TREAT THE EXPERIENCE AS A MERE THEATRE TO PLAY OUT GANG VIOLENCE, UNDERAGE DRUG USE AND SEXUAL EXPERIENCES NEED TO BE STERILIZED. SINCE MY LAST POST, I HAVE CAUGHT PEOPLE: BASHING EACH OTHER WITH BED POSTS, BLOWING COKE YES COKE IN THE BATHROOM AND A SIXTH GRADER WAS TRAIN FUCKED BY SOME BLOODS IN THE PARK NEXT TO MY SCHOOL.

On to more important things, 20-12 is impressive and I think it is fair to say that we are in it. I still think that losing the two series to the Beavers is not ideal but we are beating up on the others. We got to go 4-2 or 5-1 against the Bronx pedophiles to be considered elite this year. The true test will come when the summer comes and their play is exciting enough to stop me spreading peanut butter on my nuts and having a goat lick it all up (pure ecstasy!!).

No comments: