Friday, August 17, 2007

GO BEERS DIE LIVER - PART BLARG

After last night's buttcakery I could sure use a good weekend of Mets, beers, bros and more beers. Thankfully, the Nads hosts the Monstupulous Metsies for a weekend series, so we can erase last nights bullpen shit show from our memories, just as I try to erase the muddy bowl full of poop soup I created last night courtesy of a super-sized DQP meal from Micky D's. And what better way to erase shitty memories than with a cavalcade of frosty tall cold ones.?

None. There are none better ways.

So it's off to the fetid donut known as RFK, to pour overpriced fermented malt beverages down throat and heckle the fucking shit out of Ryan Church. Why Churchy? Well it was just a happy accident that he was playing the outfield nearest my seat when on a whim I first decided to subject him to a brutal verbal admonishment. Then I stumbled upon this fun factoid on the enternet.

Here is my favorite part:

"I said, like, Jewish people, they don't believe in Jesus. Does that mean
they're doomed? Jon nodded, like, that's what it meant. My ex-girlfriend! I was like, man, if they only knew. Other religions don't know any better. It's up to us to spread the word," Church said.


What a jackass!

Hah! That's you, Churchy, after I finish administering a severe tongue lashing, you brain-dead cock-ass!

And in honor of RFK's brosef John, here is an edumakashunal video on our favorite 21st century dead president.

No comments: