Monday, July 14, 2008

Holy schnikes! Half a game out of first?

New York Mess no longer, the Mets have been pummeling the their opponents lately, banging out a 9 win streak going into the All Star break. Pretty hot shit. It remains to be seen if the 3 day break will cool down the surging Metropolitans, however in the mean time I think we can all seek encouragement from the Iron Man of Shaolin Island to stay pumped.



Braves want me dead but they scared to step to me.
Rip they guts out like a hysterectomy.
That's right, Pretty Toney in the house. Recognize.

One reason for the Mets improvement can be attributed to the resurgence of Aaron Heilman. Much maligned for his terrible start, Heilman has been, as Eric Simon at Amazin Avenue has pointed out, nothing short of dominant lately. Eric also deserves Kudos for his NY Post worthy headline. Nice, bro, nice.

Not that I'm constantly checking out players' hem lines, but I've always been a little put off by Heilman's proclivity for wearing nut-hugging pants. Check it out if you don't believe me.



Yeesh. Now I'm not saying Heilman loves wedgies, but when asked about the tightness of his trousers, Heilman replied, "I love wedgies!"

Whatever man, just keep dealing on the mound and you can where a tutu for all I care.

No comments: