Friday, July 18, 2008

F U Friday: Mike Hampton

Mike Hampton got injured again, while rehabbing in the minors. It's tough to hate on a guy that's not only had one of the most pitifully snake-bitten careers ever but has also been so proficient at wasting the resources of the Atlanta Braves organization. Whats more, the act that he decided not to re-sign with the Mets meant they were awarded two compensatory first round draft picks which were then used on a David Wright and Aaron Heilman.

But then I just remember he is a Brave, so fuck 'em. Fuck 'em in the ear I say.

And I don't know what's going on with this picture either. I searched far and wide for a Naked Gun picture of Nordberg in a wheelchair and the best I could come up with is this. Kind of creeps me out to be honest. Whatever, it's Friday, and I have to go drink, and then sleep in, and then go see RUSH LIVE IN CONCERT. I will have more on the Rush concert next week (more than you'll want to hear, I'm sure), but now I gotta go put these tall frosties on ice and listen to Subdivisions.

No comments: