Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We're doing what can't be done - mind over matter

I have some horrible news folks. Not only did we lose in extra innings last night, but I've just learned that today is cute coffee girl's last day on the job. I don't know too much else about the situation because after over hearing someone wish her good luck on her new job this conversation ensued.

me: so, you're leaving?

cute coffee girl: yeah...

me: well, uh, see you later!

At that point I had not actually gotten my coffee yet either so the exchange of money for coffee was doubly awkward. ugh.

But undaunted, I shall sally forth, as will our indomitable Metsies. For inspiration, please fast forward to the 3 minute mark on this video clip and listen to the fortifying lyrics of E.G. Daily. Cheers.

No comments: