10 Questions Heading into Spring Training:
10. How many beers will Dynamo drink on Mar 31, 2008 when the Mets open at the Marlins?
9. How long until Ramon Castro is the everyday catcher and Willie/Omar admit the HUGE mistake that was the Milledge deal?
8. Will Mike Pelfrey develop into a quality major league starter?
7. Can Carlos Delgado produce in the post-steroids era?
6. How many games will Endy Chavez see in the outfield? The answer to this question could prove critical, as if either Churchy or The Old Man stumbles early, Endy is a solid 4th outfielder. But if Endy gets 600 AB's things are not going well for the Metropolitans and a trade must be made.
5. Can Duaner Sanchez return and be productive in the Mets pen?
4. Why is Scott Schoeneweis on the Mets?
3. What role will the Mets bench play?
2. Can the bullpen rebound from a sub-par 2007, PARTICULARLY late in the season, and return to 2006 form (see also question # 5)?
1. How badly will the Mets beat that turncoat Tom Glavine every time he pitches against them?