Friday, September 7, 2007

Time to go Enron on the Asstros

I don't know much about the 'Stros except that they are about to get pummeled and they had some guys one their team nicknamed the 'Killer Bees', one of whom was Derek 'i used to live in a houseboat, now i smoke crack' Bell.

Killer Bees. Weak.

here are the only Killa Beez I'll recognize.


This is what Ghostface Killah had to say about the Mets v Stros :

Hey fool you ready for another beating
You should have never came back
Look here man after I crucify him, you next!
And you better have a good doctor to rearrange your face
I'm the Champ!

I'd cut and paste more lyrics but I don't really feel comfortable dropping n-bombs like.

1 comment:

Rory B. Bellows said...

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/columnists/20021026madden1026p1.asp

"Derek Bell becomes the ultimate Pirate: Lives on a boat and steals money."

BOOYAH!