Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So can you believe how much I am in heaven?

Pedro says if he gets hurt again it's "Hasta la vista madrefuckers!"

That's great Pedro, I need to think about you getting hurt right now like I need a prostate exam from a crab person. Well thanks but no thanks Petey, I'd rather think about you riding around on a motorcycle killing the dick out of anything that gets in your way with a pump action smith & wesson.

I wrote this over on Avenue on how else I am coping. I love Amazin Avenue, especially how you can write whatever you want on the side and it looks like you're part of a legit mets blog, as opposed to this turd.

Anyway, screw Pedro's Arnold quote, this one is way awesomer: "It is as satisfying to me as coming is — you know, as having sex with a woman and coming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am, like, getting the feeling of coming in the gym. I'm getting the feeling of coming at home. I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up. When I pose out in front of 5,000 people I get the same feeling. So I'm coming day and night."

No comments: