Tuesday, September 11, 2007

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

New feature here at GMDB. You can find Mets Magic Number Countdowns all over the innernets, but as far as I know this is the only Braves Elimination Number Countdown. Check it out on the side bar. Any combination of Mets wins or Braves losses equal to the magic elimination number and the Braves are out of the divisional pennent race. In today's picture is our once and sometimes contributor Shea Stadium. He's standing next to what I can only presume is the ANAL stop in the New York City Subway. I can't find it on any station listings but obviously it is real. Man, New York really does have everything.

So suck it, Braves.

Also I don't know about you but I can't hear the words 'final countdown' without thinking about GOB.

1 comment:

Coop said...

how about an update of the Braves magic number???