Tuesday, November 4, 2008

GMDB EXCLUSIVE: Big Pud's 2008 Halloween costume. Also a picture of Jimmy Rollins drinking Shane Victorino's piss

Look, Paul Lo Duca dressed up as a stupid moron for Halloween. What a faggot.

And Jimmy Rollins about to consume Shane Victorino's urine. I bet he's all like "Aaaah, this is so refreshing! I LOVE PISS!"

Special election day bonus political commentary from Carlos Rogers: "Hey, like a lot of people said, one president gonna stick it up your butt, the other one's gonna stick it further in the butt, so it don't matter, man. Whatever happens, happens. That's something we can't control."

I have to agree with Rogers even though he is a stupid stupid Redskin. Look, if you've convinced yourself that your one vote can possibly make a difference, then by all means, go fucking vote, just don't give me shit because I know mine won't.

No comments: