Sexy Metsblogatrix Coop tagged me on her bad ass mets blog My Summer Family. Coop's got 7 tattoos (any peircing? RAWR!)
So now I have bore you with 8 random facts about me. Hey, who moved into the new high rise Randominiums?
1) one time in college my friend funneled cranberry and vodka and then threw up on the back of his own head!
2) another time in college some chick said 'if y'all play lynard skynard i will strip for you.' So we did, and she did!
3) i got my only fake ID i ever had taken from me by a cop in atlanta. fuck you atlanta!
4) I think Robocop is awesome!
5) one time in college i made a pldge burn a CD that had just one song on it. that song was Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus. The pledge then had to listen to that CD on repeat and sing along in the middle of the freshmen quad all afternoon. I dropped periodically to check on him and made sure he was singing.
6) in my first apartment i cut out pictures of polar beers from a national geographic and put them up in the hallway and then posted a sign that said 'Welcome to Polar Bear Alley'
7) one time, for halloween, my friend dressed up as a yeti's pale testicle.
8) My favorite drinks are Miller Lite and Jagermeister.
I think I'm supposed to tag other bloggers now but I i'm shy so i'll just use this as another excuse to link to eric simon's totally dope blog Amazin' Avenue. eric is what we call an educated rapper here in the mets blogosphere. his science is too tight!